Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notes[edit | edit source]
Effects that apply Momentum do not stack but instead take the higher stack size.
Items that Apply Momentum[edit | edit source]
- Boots of Elemental Momentum: Whenever the wearer deals Acid, Cold, Fire, Lightning or Thunder damage with Spells or Cantrip, they gain Momentum for 2 turns.
- Boots of Striding: Gains Momentum when casting a concentration spell. While concentrating, the wearer becomes immune to being pushed or knocked Prone.
- Spurred Band: If wearer starts a turn with 50% or less Hit Points, gains Momentum for 1 turn during combat.
- Springstep Boots: Gains Momentum for 3 turns when performing a Dash or similar action in combat.
- Gibus of the Worshipful Servant: At combat start, wearer gains Momentum equal to their Charisma Modifier.
- Haste Helm: At combat start, wearer gains Momentum for 3 turns.
- Speedy Reply: Striking an enemy with this weapon bestows Momentum for 2 turns.