Jump to navigation Jump to search
Movement Speed is a Resource that determines how far you can move each turn.
- Most races have a base movement speed of
9 m / 30 ft; Dwarves, Halflings, and Gnomes have a base movement speed of
7.5 m / 25 ft; Wood Elves and Wood Half-Elves have a base movement speed of
10.5 m / 35 ft.
- The Dash Action can double your movement speed.
- Class Features:
- Rogues receive the class feature Cunning Action: Dash at Level 2, which can double their movement speed as a Bonus Action.
- Barbarians receive the class feature Fast Movement at Level 5, which increases their movement speed by
1.5 m / 5 ftwhile not wearing Heavy Armour.
- Monks receive the class feature Unarmoured Movement at level 2, which increases their movement speed by
3 m / 10 ft. This bonus improves to
4.5 m / 15 ftand
6 m / 20 ftat levels 6 and 10, respectively, with Improved Unarmoured Movement.
- The Mobile Feat increases your movement speed by
3 m / 10 ft.
- The level 1 spell Longstrider increases a creature's movement speed by
3 m / 10 ftuntil the next Long Rest.
- Movement speed is reduced by areas of Difficult Terrain.