Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wyvern Poison is a rare type of Potion that can briefly coat a weapon in a potent poison to deal extra damage.
As tasteless as it is deadly. Harvested from a gland at the base of a wyvern's tail.
Where to Find
- Given to the player by Nettie in the Druid Grove.
- Sold by Skickpit, or granted as a quest reward for dealing with Ward Magmar in Grymforge.
- Single Use
- Rarity: Rare
- Weight: 0.4 kg / 0.9 lb
- Price: 40 gp
- Coat your active weapon to deal an additional 3d6 (3~18) Poisondamage when attacking.
- Duration: 3 turns
Throwing Wyvern Poison with the Throw action destroys the poison and has no other effect.
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of Early Access Patch 9, Wyvern Poison has a secondary effect that is missing from its item description. Here is the full effect granted to the coated weapon:
- This extra 4d6 poison damage may be a placeholder replication of Wyvern Poison from 5th Edition D&D, which deals 7d6 poison damage (halved on a successful CON saving throw).