Jump to navigation Jump to search
The golden slopes of the celestial heavens are filled with angels. Theistic scholars don't know what they do, but whatever it is, they do it holy.
- 1d6 (1~6) + Strength modifier damage
- Extra damage:
Weapon actions[edit source]
- Hit an enemy with all your might to deal damage and possibly Daze them.
Where to find
- Equipped by the Deva summoned from Planar Ally: Deva as well as other instances of Devas in game.
- This weapon is obtainable using a controller by following the same steps that worked on keyboard and mouse before patch 5:
- Kill a Deva summoned by Castigated by Divinity and pick up its body.
- Open any character's inventory, select their melee main-hand equipment slot and press A/X.
- Select the Deva Mace from the menu that appears to equip it to the currently selected character.
- This also works on PC but must be done using a controller, as this same glitch no longer works using keyboard & mouse.
- Methods for obtaining this mace using a keyboard and mouse existed in earlier versions of the game but were removed by patch 5 preventing the player from interacting with the inventory of summons at all, and patch 6 removing the remaining method.
- Devas summoned by Planar Ally: Deva could have their mace taken by opening any character's inventory, selecting the Deva's portrait, dragging the weapon from the equipped slot to the inventory, and then dropping the weapon from the inventory onto the ground. The weapon could then be picked up and used by any character.
- It was also previously possible on keyboard and mouse to take the mace from a Deva's corpse by picking up the body itself using, then going into the inventory of the character carrying the body and selecting their melee weapon slot, which would cause the mace to appear as a weapon that could be swapped to.
- As of Hotfix 17 could still be looted from a Deva that spawned from Castigated by Divinity. The Deva has to be felled in an outdoor area like the Lower City. Then, after a long rest, the Deva's body would be replaced with a pouch which had the mace inside.