Produce Flame (Condition)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A flickering flame sheds light in a 9 m / 30 ft radius around the creature.
- Grants the following actions:
- Produce Flame: Hurl: Throw the conjured flame up to a range of 9 m / 30 ft. If thrown at a creature, a ranged Attack Roll is performed. On a hit, it deals 1d8Fire damage before sizzling out. On subsequent turns after the flame was conjured, this ability will cost an Action.
- Produce Flame: Dismiss: Use an Action to douse the conjured flame in your hand.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Produce Flame - The spell creating this condition