Jump to navigation Jump to search
Smokepowder Satchel is a common Consumable that can be ignited to explode, dealing devastating damage.
This leather bag is packed tight with acrid-smelling black grains.
Where to Find
- Found inside a hidden room in Grymforge (X:-585, Y:388).
- Also dropped by Barcus Wroot.
- Single Use
- Rarity: Common
- Weight: 0.3 kg / 0.6 lb
- Price: 410 gp
- When ignited by a source of fire, the satchel explodes.
- AoE: 6 m / 20 ft (Radius)
- 3d4 + 9 (12~21) Forcedamage ( DEX Save, DC 12, to halve)
- Also creates a Smokepowder Surface, which immediately explodes, causing the following effects:
- Deals an additional 2d6 (2~12) Firedamage ( DEX Save, DC 12, to halve)
- Deals an additional 2d6 (2~12) Forcedamage (no Saving Throw)
- Creatures caught in the blast are knocked back (no Saving Throw)
- The Smokepowder Surface then becomes a Fire Surface
- Deals an additional
Smokepowder Satchel can also be thrown for a lesser effect.
- Throw the satchel to break it, creating an explosive surface.
- AoE: 6 m / 20 ft (Cube)
- Creates an explosive Smokepowder Surface
- (This surface must be ignited by a source of fire to have any effect)