Jump to navigation Jump to search
Throw is an Action that allows the user to throw certain Weapons, Consumables, environmental objects, and even other creatures.
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw an item or creature.
Your Strength affects how much weight you can throw. Heavier items deal more damage.
The damage of Thrown Weapons is the same as the weapon's melee damage.
Properties[edit | edit source]
- Attack Roll
- For Thrown weapons, damage is the same as the weapon's melee damage
- For improvised weapons (including creatures), damage is determined by the weight of the object being thrown:
- Light objects (less than 10kg) deal 1Bludgeoning damage
- Medium objects (10kg~50kg) deal 1d4Bludgeoning damage
- Heavy objects (greater than 50kg) deal 2d4Bludgeoning damage
- Range: 18 m / 60 ft
- AoE: 1 m / 3 ft (Radius)
- This radius only applies to Consumable items, and is overridden by some items; consult the item's tooltip to see if its radius is different.
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A creature may throw items and other creatures weighing up to
Strength * 3kg. For example, a Fighter with a Strength score of 18 can throw objects weighing up to 54 kg / 119 lb.
- The weight of a creature is not influenced by their equipped items or the items in their inventory, as of Early Access Patch 9.
- A creature may only be Thrown if it is at least one Size category smaller than the thrower.
- As of Early Access Patch 9, this limitation is not applied consistently to all creatures. For example, Scratch the dog is of Medium size but can be thrown by other Medium creatures (with 17 or higher Strength).
- Creature sizes can be increased or decreased by the Enlarge/Reduce spell.