Burrow is a Wild Shape: Badger Action. Badgers use this ability to burrow themselves underground and traverse through terrain.
Burrow into the ground and emerge at the target position, possibly knocking nearby creatures Prone.
- Range: 12 m / 40 ft
- AoE: 3 m / 10 ft (Radius)
- Can't move or take Actions, Bonus actions, or Reactions, and has Disadvantage on Strength and Dexterity saving throws.
- Attacks against a Prone creature have Advantage if they're made within 3 m / 10 ft of the creature.
- A Prone creature must spend half its Movement Speed to stand up.
- A character with the Athlete feat spends only 1.5 m / 5 ft of Movement Speed to stand up.
How to learn
Used by creatures: Wild Shape: Badger