Light of Creation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Small lodestones have been inserted along the halberd's shaft, a strange blue current running through them.
- Extra damage:
- 1d6 (1~6) Lightning
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Enchantment: + 1
- Extra Reach
- Range: 2.5 m / 8 ft
- Weight: 2.7 kg / 5.9 lb
- Price: 130 gp
The holder of this item gains:
- Overcharge: Chance to Stun the wielder, unless it is a Construct. (DC 10 Constitution Save to resist being stunned)
If you have Proficiency, equip in main hand to gain:
- Rush Attack: Charge forward and attack the first enemy in your way, possibly pushing them Off Balance. Doesn't provoke Opportunity Attacks.
- Lacerate: Slash at your target's vital points to make it bleed. Some Undead and Constructs can't suffer Bleeding.
- Cleave: Swing your weapon in a large arc to attack up to 3 enemies at once. They each take half the damage your weapon usually deals.
Where to Find
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 'chance to stun the wielder' occurs each time the wielder attacks with this weapon.
- Corresponding Constitution Saving Throws are hidden from the combat log, as of Hotfix #6.
- The only known way to be considered a Construct is by wearing the Gloves of the Automaton, purchased in Act Two.