Silence is a Level 2 Illusion Spell. This spell allows spellcasters to summon a sphere of absolute quietness in an area within range. Creatures within this sphere are immune to Thunder damage and cannot cast verbal spells.
- Action + Level 2 Spell Slot
At higher levelsCasting this spell at a higher level grants no additional benefit.
The spell creates an area with the following properties.
- AoE: 6 m / 20 ft (Radius)
- Duration: 100 turns
Creatures within the area are affected by the following conditions:
- Creature can't speak or cast spells with a verbal component, and is immune to Thunder damage.
How to learn
Other ways to learn:
- Way of Shadow Monks gain the ability to cast an alternate of this spell called Shadow Arts: Silence at level 3, at the cost of 2Ki Points.
- Useful around sleeping creatures if one wishes not to wake them up. This is done by either silencing the area around the sleeping creatures themselves, or around the area you expect to be making noises in.