Sleep is a Level 1 Enchantment Spell. It allows the spellcaster to temporarily make conscious creatures fall into a deep slumber.
Put creatures into a magical slumber. Select targets up to a combined 24 Hit Points.
The condition ends upon taking damage.
- Action + Level 1 Spell Slot
- Range: 18 m / 60 ft
At higher levelsUpcast: Affect creatures with more hit points at higher levels. The total hit points of creatures this spell can affect is increased by 8 hit points per level.
- A sleeping creature cannot move or act.
- Moreover, the creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity Saving Throws.
- Attack Rolls against it have Advantage, and any attack that hits the creature is a Critical Hit if the attacker is within
Range: 1.5 m / 5 ftof the creature.
- Removed by taking damage, receiving Help or being Shoved.
How to learn
- Class Level 1: Bard , Sorcerer , Wizard , Knowledge Domain Cleric (Domain Spell), Archfey Warlock , and Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer (Brass/Fire Ancestry)