Sneak Attack (Melee)
Sneak Attack (Melee) is a Rogue Action. This ability allows the Rogue to exploit enemies' distraction and deal extra damage to their vulnerable spots with Melee Weapons.
The weapon has to have the Finesse property (but can still utilize Strength if it is higher than Dexterity).
See also: Sneak Attack (Ranged)
- Weapon Physical + 1d6 (1~6) Physical
- Range: Normal Weapon Range
- Recharge: Per turn
At Higher Levels
- 2d6Physical at Rogue Level 3
- 3d6Physical at Rogue Level 5
- 4d6Physical at Rogue Level 7
- 5d6Physical at Rogue Level 9
- 6d6Physical at Rogue Level 11
Note: Prior to patch 3, the damage of sneak attack was limited to 5d6 and didn't increase to 6d6 at Level 11 as it should.
How to Learn
- Class Level 1: Rogue
- Sneak Attack refreshes after the Rogue's turn ends.
- As Sneak Attack requires a Finesse weapon, it may not be used with unarmed attacks.