Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alchemist's Fire is a common Ammunition item that can be thrown using the Throw action.
Shapes swirl and glow behind the glass, liquid embers folding into and around each other.
Where to Find
Sold by several merchants, including:
- Cyrel in the Toll House (Risen Road)
- Roah Moonglow in the Shattered Sanctum
- Derryth Bonecloak in the Myconid Colony
- Brem in the Zhentarim Hideout
Also dropped by several enemies and found in various locations throughout the game.
- Single Use
- Rarity: Common
- Weight: 0.3 kg / 0.7 lb
- Price: 25 gp
- Hurl a flask of liquid fire that explodes on impact, inflicting the Burning condition on all enemies caught in the explosion (no Saving Throw allowed).
- Range: 18 m / 60 ft
- AoE: 4 m / 13 ft (Radius)
- Creates a Fire Surface
- Duration: 2 turns