Jump to navigation Jump to search
Your weapon rings with thunder as you strike, pushing your target 3 m / 10 ft away and possibly knocking them Prone.
- Cost on hit:
- Bonus action + Level 1 Spell Slot
- Normal Weapon Damage
- Extra damage:
- 2d6 (2~12) Thunder damage
- Attack roll
- Range: Normal Weapon Range
At higher levelsCasting this spell at a higher level grants no additional benefit.
- Can't move or take Actions, Bonus actions, or Reactions, and has Disadvantage on Strength and Dexterity saving throws.
- Attacks against a Prone creature have Advantage if they're made within 3 m / 10 ft of the creature.
- A Prone creature must spend half its Movement Speed to stand up.
- A character with the Athlete feat spends only 1.5 m / 5 ft of Movement Speed to stand up.
How to learn
- Class Level 2: Paladin