Nyrulna is a legendary, heavily enchanted (+3) special variant of the Tridents family of weapons that deals bonus Thunder damage and can be thrown to create an explosion that also deals Thunder damage.
- One-handed damage:
- Two-handed damage:
- Extra damage:
- 1d6 (1~6) Thunder damage
- Rarity: Legendary
- Enchantment: + 3
- Can't Dual Wield
- Range: 1.5 m / 5 ft
- Weight: 1.8 kg / 3.6 lb
- Price: 840 gp
The holder of this item gains:
- Zephyr Connection: This weapon will return to your hand when thrown. You cannot be forced to drop the trident. When thrown, the weapon creates an explosion that deals 3d4Thunder damage in a 6 m / 20 ft blast centered on the target.
- Veil of the Wind: You gain a + 3 m / 10 ft bonus to movement speed and jump distance. Equipping this weapon gives you Immunity to falling damage.
- Nyrulna: Glowing: This object shines with a glowing Light in a radius of 6 m / 20 ft.
If you have proficiency, equip in main hand to gain:
Where to find
- Win the jackpot from Akabi, found in the Circus of the Last Days in Rivington, by first pickpocketing (or trading through the Trade option) his Djinni Ring. Nyrulna is found in a DC 20 locked Painted Chest in the JungleX: -1511 Y: -1522 he teleports you to, right next to the exit portal.
- It is also possible to win the jackpot by passing a DC15 Performance check after noticing that Akabi is cheating.