Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire is a Level 4 Evocation Spell. This spell allows spellcasters to create a long, fiery barrier, damaging anything in the area.
- Action + Level 4 Spell Slot
- Range: 18 m / 60 ft
- Creates Area: Wall of Fire
At higher levelsUpcast: Casting this spell at a higher level deals an extra 1d8Fire damage for each Spell Slot Level above 4th.
Area: Wall of Fire
The spell creates an area with the following properties.
- AoE: 36 m / 120 ft (Line)
- Duration: 10 turns
Creatures starting their turn in the area suffer:
Creatures within the area are affected by the following conditions:
How to learn
- Class Level 7: Druid , Sorcerer , Wizard , Light Domain Cleric (Domain Spell), Fiend Warlock , and Circle of the Land Druid (Desert)
Granted by equipping/consuming the following items:
- ( Recharge: Short rest)
- This spell creates a wall from the first targeted point to the second targeted point, a distance of up to 36 m / 120 ft. The wall is 3 m / 10 ft wide.
- Does not break stealth.