Destructive Wave is a Level 5 Evocation Spell. This spell allows the caster to create a massive shockwave that damages all creatures and can possibly knock them prone.
Create a shockwave of either divine or malevolent thunder that damages nearby creatures and possibly knocks them Prone.
- Action + Level 5 Spell Slot
- 5d6 (5~30) Thunder damage
- Extra damage:
- 5d6 (5~30) Radiant damage
- Range: 9 m / 30 ft
At higher levelsCasting this spell at a higher level grants no additional benefit.
- Can't move or take Actions, Bonus actions, or Reactions, and has Disadvantage on Strength and Dexterity saving throws.
- Attacks against a Prone creature have Advantage if they're made within 3 m / 10 ft of the creature.
- A Prone creature must spend half its Movement Speed to stand up.
- A character with the Athlete feat spends only 1.5 m / 5 ft of Movement Speed to stand up.
How to learn
Granted by equipping/consuming the following items:
- ( Recharge: Short rest)