Plant Growth is a Level 3 Transmutation Spell. This spell allows spellcasters to cause an area to expel weeds from the ground, quartering the movement speed of all creatures travelling through the area.
Make weeds burst from the ground and smother the area. Creatures moving through the weeds have their Movement Speed quartered.
- There is no Saving throw against this effect.
- Any Fire damage will burn away the surface, effectively ending the spell.
- Action + Level 3 Spell Slot
- Range: 18 m / 60 ft
- Creates Area: Plant Growth
At higher levelsCasting this spell at a higher level grants no additional benefit.
Area: Plant Growth
The spell creates a surface with the following properties.
- AoE: 6 m / 20 ft (Radius)
- Duration: 10 turns
Creatures within the area are affected by the following conditions:
- The ground is covered with plants and weeds. Movement Speed is quartered.
How to learn
- Class Level 5: Bard , Druid , Archfey Warlock , Nature Domain Cleric (Domain Spell), and Circle of the Land Druid (Forest)
Granted by equipping/consuming the following items:
- ( Recharge: Short rest)