Improvised Melee Weapon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Improvised Melee Weapon is an Action that allows the user to improvise an attack by picking up an item or creature off the ground.
Description[edit | edit source]
Pick up an item or creature and use it to make a melee attack.
Your Strength affects how much weight you can lift. Heavier items deal more damage.
Properties[edit | edit source]
- Attack Roll
- Damage determined by the weight of the item or creature
- Lighter items (10kg or less) deal 1d4Bludgeoning damage
- Heavier items (more than 10kg) deal 2d4Bludgeoning damage
- Range: 1.5 m / 5 ft
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weight of a creature is not influenced by their equipped items or the items in their inventory, as of Early Access Patch 9.
- A creature may only be used as an Improvised Melee Weapon if it is at least one Size category smaller than the wielder.
- As of Early Access Patch 9, this limitation is not applied consistently to all creatures. For example, Scratch the dog is of Medium size but can be used as an improvised weapon by other Medium creatures (with 17 or higher Strength).
- Creature sizes can be increased or decreased by the Enlarge/Reduce spell.