Improvised Melee Weapon (Bonus Action)
Improvised Melee Weapon is a Berserker Barbarian Action that allows the user to improvise an attack by picking up an item or creature off the ground using a bonus action. Can only be used when using while Raging.
Pick up an item or creature and use it to make a melee attack.
Your Strength affects how much weight you can lift. Heavier items deal more damage.
- Damage determined by the weight of the item or creature
How to learn
- The weight of a creature is not influenced by their equipped items or the items in their inventory, as of Early Access Patch 9.
- A creature may only be used as an Improvised Melee Weapon if it is at least one Size category smaller than the wielder.
- As of Early Access Patch 9, this limitation is not applied consistently to all creatures. For example, Scratch the dog is of Medium size but can be used as an improvised weapon by other Medium creatures (with 17 or higher Strength).
- Creature sizes can be increased or decreased by the Enlarge/Reduce spell.
|Subclasses||Berserker • Wildheart • Wild Magic|
|Rage||Rage • Frenzy • Bear Heart • Eagle Heart • Elk Heart • Tiger Heart • Wolf Heart • Rage: Wild Magic|
|Other Class Features||Unarmoured Defence • Reckless Attack • Danger Sense • Extra Attack • Fast Movement • Feral Instinct • Brutal Critical • Relentless Rage|