Confusion is a Level 4 Enchantment Spell. This spell allows spellcaster to confuse a group of creatures, drastically reducing their effectiveness in combat.
Befuddle a group of creatures, causing them to attack at random, wander around aimlessly, and occasionally skip turns in the stupor.
- Action + Level 4 Spell Slot
- Range: 18 m / 60 ft
- AoE: 6 m / 20 ft (Radius)
At higher levelsUpcast: Affects a larger area at higher levels.
- Affected entity is hostile to everyone, wanders around aimlessly, and occasionally skips turns in its stupor
How to learn
- Class Level 7: Bard , Druid , Sorcerer , Wizard , Knowledge Domain Cleric (Domain Spell), Circle of the Spores Druid (Circle Spell), and Circle of the Land Druid (Coast)
Granted by equipping/consuming the following items:
- ( Recharge: Long rest)
Other ways to learn:
- This spell does not target allies who are included in the area of effect.