Minor Illusion is a Cantrip (Illusion). It conjures a simple illusion to distract creatures.
Create an illusion that compels nearby creatures to investigate.
You can remain hidden while casting this spell.
This spell can be cast while you are Silenced.
Duration: 10 turns.
How to Learn
- Class Level 1: Bard, Sorcerer, Warlock, and Wizard
- Class Level 3: Eldritch Knight Fighter, Arcane Trickster Rogue, and Way of Shadow Monk
(Character Level is the sum of all Class Levels for a multi-classed character.)
- Illusion School Wizards can cast a special version of Minor Illusion as a Bonus Action.
- Outside of combat, causes most NPCs to walk towards the illusion and surround it.
- During combat, this causes enemies to turn towards the illusion.
- Springs traps if cast on top of the trap
- Placed on top of a vent it prevents gas from coming out