Force of personality.
Charisma affects its related skills (Deception, Intimidation, Performance, Persuasion) and improves spellcasting for Bards, Paladins, Warlocks and Sorcerers (better chance to hit enemies with Spell Attack Rolls; increases the Difficulty Class of spells with Saving Throws).
As of Early Access Patch 9, increasing one's Charisma Modifier also improves the prices offered by Traders (by increasing the Persuasion skill bonus).
Charisma Modifier Chart[edit | edit source]
Baldur's Gate 3 uses the Point Buy ruleset.
|Ability Score||Modifier Value||Ability Score||Modifier Value|
Related Items[edit | edit source]
Increases Charisma "to"[edit | edit source]
Increases Charisma "by"[edit | edit source]
+1 to Saving Throws[edit | edit source]
Advantage on Saving Throws[edit | edit source]
Temporary Hit Points[edit | edit source]
- Bolstering Smite: When you apply a condition with one of your Smite spells, you gain Temporary Hit Points equal to your Charisma modifier.
- Stirring Execution: On kill: allies within 9m / 30ft gain Temporary Hit Points equal to your Charisma Modifier (min.1).
- Well-Liked and Well-Fortified: At the beginning of your turn, grant you Temporary Hit Points equal to your Charisma Modifier.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Scintillating: You gain a +1 bonus to Charisma checks [...]
- Mellow Harmony: You make a Performance checks, success grants all your melee weapon attacks additional damage equal to your Charisma Modifier (min.1).
- Gregarious Caster: Your cantrips deal additional damage equal to your Charisma Modifier.