Turn the Unholy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turn nearby fey and fiends. They are forced to flee and cannot come close to you.
The condition ends upon taking damage.
- Action + Channel Oath Charge
- Range: 9 m / 30 ft
- A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from the creature who turned it as possible.
- It can't willingly move to a space within
9m / 30ftof that creature.
- It also can't take Reactions.
- For its Actions, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving.
- The condition ends upon taking damage.
How to learn
- As of Live Hotfix #6 the description for this ability is incorrect. It does not affect Fey and Fiend targets, but Undead and Fiend targets.
|Subclasses||Oath of the Ancients • Oath of Devotion • Oath of Vengeance • Oathbreaker|
|Channel Oath Abilities||Healing Radiance • Holy Rebuke • Inquisitor's Might • Spiteful Suffering • Nature's Wrath • Turn the Faithless • Sacred Weapon • Turn the Unholy • Abjure Enemy • Vow of Enmity • Control Undead • Dreadful Aspect|
|Auras||Protection • Warding • Devotion • Hate • Courage|
|Other Class Features||Spells • Divine Sense • Lay on Hands • Divine Smite • Divine Health • Extra Attack • Improved Divine Smite|