Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lightning Charges are a special Condition granted by certain Sparkstruck Equipment.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Lightning courses through you. You have +1 to Attack Rolls and deal an additional 1Lightning damage.
If you gain 5 charges, they are consumed the next time you deal damage, and you deal an additional 1d8Lightning damage.
You lose 1 charge per turn.
Items that Grant Lightning Charges[edit | edit source]
- The Joltshooter: When the wielder deals damage with this weapon, they gain 2 Lightning Charges.
- The Sparky Points: When the wielder deals damage with this weapon, they gain 2 Lightning Charges.
- The Spellsparkler: When the wielder deals damage with a spell or cantrip, they gain 2 Lightning Charges.
- The Speedy Lightfeet: When the wearer dashes or takes a similar action in combat, they gain 3 Lightning Charges.
- The Watersparkers: If the wearer starts their turn on an electrified surface, they gain 3 Lightning Charges.
Items that Interact with Lightning Charges[edit | edit source]
- The Blast Pendant: Once per Long Rest you may focus the electricity in your veins as a Bonus Action. Your next lightning spell or cantrip deals additional Lightning damage equal to your remaining Lightning Charges. On a hit, all of your Lightning Charges are consumed.
- The Jolty Vest: When the wearer takes melee damage while having Lightning Charges, the attacker must succeed on a Dexterity Saving Throw or become Shocked.
- The Lifebringer: When the wearer gains Lightning Charges, they also gain 3 temporary hit points. The temporary hit points disappear if the wearer runs out of Lightning Charges.
- The Protecty Sparkswall: The wearer has +1 to Armour Class and Saving Throws as long as they have Lightning Charges.
- The Real Sparky Sparkswall: Grants the Lightning Aura Action, which consumes 4 Lightning Charges to create a Lightning Aura that damages nearby enemies.
- The Sparkle Hands: The wearer has +1 to Strength and Dexterity Checks, so long as they have Lightning Charges.