Jump to navigation Jump to search
Infernal Iron is a metal superficially similar to iron that is produced in the Nine Hells. It is used to manufacture all kinds of infernal-touched items, such as the Helldusk set.
This dented piece of black metal has a red shine to it, no matter the lighting. Faint screams echo through your mind whenever you touch it.
- Miscellaneous Items
- Rarity: Common
- Weight: 1 kg / 2 lb
- Price: 100 gp
Where to find
- Inside a chest in the basement of a house in Blighted Village X: -434 Y: -370.
- Inside Dror Ragzlin's Treasure Crates in Shattered Sanctum X: 298 Y: 66.
- Inside a trapped chest, in a locked room in the Zhentarim Basement X: 285 Y: -165.
- In the Reithwin Mason's Guild X: -106 Y: 17
- Inside an Opulent Chest in the vault room near Balthazar, Gauntlet of Shar, X: -821 Y: -752.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Item crafting[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Infernal Iron is needed for Karlach's companion quest, The Hellion's Heart.
- Giving Dammon in the Druid Grove a piece of Infernal Iron will allow him to upgrade Karlach's infernal engine, granting her the Heart of Iron passive feature.
- Later, when meeting Dammon again in the Last Light Inn blacksmith, he can be given another piece of Infernal Iron to further upgrade Karlach's infernal engine, replacing her previous bonus with Heart Ablaze.
See also[edit | edit source]
Alternate appearances[edit | edit source]
Infernal Iron appearance when looted from Steel Watchers