Pick up an item or creature and throw it at a target, dealing additional damage and knocking it Prone.
Your Strength affects the additional damage and how much weight you can throw. Heavier items deal more damage.
The damage of weapons with the thrown property is the same as the weapon's melee damage.
Available only when Frenzied.
- Range is to pick up an item or creature
- (Throwing range varies based on the weight of the creature or item being thrown)
- Can't move or take Actions, Bonus actions, or Reactions, and has Disadvantage on Strength and Dexterity saving throws.
- Attacks against a Prone creature have Advantage if they're made within 3 m / 10 ft of the creature.
- A Prone creature must spend half its Movement Speed to stand up.
- A character with the Athlete feat spends only 1.5 m / 5 ft of Movement Speed to stand up.
How to learn
- For weapons with the thrown property, the Strength modifier is added twice in the damage calculation. This is likely a game bug.
- For improvised weapons (including creatures), the base damage is determined by the weight of the object being thrown:
|Subclasses||Berserker • Wildheart • Wild Magic|
|Rage||Rage • Frenzy • Bear Heart • Eagle Heart • Elk Heart • Tiger Heart • Wolf Heart • Rage: Wild Magic|
|Other Class Features||Unarmoured Defence • Reckless Attack • Danger Sense • Extra Attack • Fast Movement • Feral Instinct • Brutal Critical • Relentless Rage|