Jump to navigation Jump to search
As an action, present your holy symbol and cause undead creatures to flee.
Pray to Turn all undead that can see you.
The condition ends upon taking damage.
- Action + Channel Divinity Charge
- Range: Self
- AoE: 9 m / 30 ft (Radius)
At Higher Levels
- A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from the creature who turned it as possible.
- It can't willingly move to a space within
9m / 30ftof that creature.
- It also can't take Reactions.
- For its Actions, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving.
- The condition ends upon taking damage.
How to learn
- Class level 2: Cleric
[edit | edit source]
|Subclasses||Knowledge Domain • Life Domain • Light Domain • Nature Domain • Tempest Domain • Trickery Domain • War Domain|
|Channel Divinity||Charm Animals and Plants • Cloak of Shadows • Destructive Wrath • Dampen Elements • Guided Strike • Invoke Duplicity • Knowledge of the Ages • Preserve Life • Radiance of the Dawn • Read Thoughts • War God's Blessing|
|Other Class Features||Destroy Undead • Divine Intervention • Spells • Turn Undead|