Jump to navigation Jump to search
Subclass Features[edit | edit source]
This subclass obtains all the features from its base class, Wizard, in addition to its unique features outlined below.
Level 2[edit | edit source]
Necromancy Savant[edit | edit source]
- Halves the cost to learn Necromancy spells from Scrolls. Learning these spells will only cost 25 gp per spell level.
- Once per turn, if you kill a creature with a spell, you regain Hit Points equal to twice the Spell Slot level used - thrice if it's a Necromancy spell. Undead and Constructs are unaffected.
Level 6[edit | edit source]
- You gain the Animate Dead spell, if you didn't have it already.
- When you use Animate Dead, you can raise an additional corpse.
- Creatures created with Animate Dead have additional hit points equal to your Wizard level, and your Proficiency Bonus is added to their damage.
Level 10[edit | edit source]
- You have steeped youself so completely in death that you are Resistant to Necrotic damage, and your hit point maximum cannot be reduced.
|Subclasses||Abjuration School • Conjuration School • Divination School • Enchantment School • Evocation School • Illusion School • Necromancy School • Transmutation School|
|Spells||Abjuration • Conjuration • Divination • Enchantment • Evocation • Illusion • Necromancy • Transmutation|
|Other Class Features||Arcane Recovery|