Rage: Wolf Heart
Go into a Rage so inciting it spurs on your allies.
You can use Inciting Howl, and each ally within earshot can move an additional
3m / 10ft during their next turn.
Rage ends early if you haven't attacked a creature or taken damage since your last turn.
- Bonus action + Rage Charge
- Range: Self
At Higher Levels
At level 9, the bonus damage to attacks granted by Rage increases to +3.
Condition: Rage: Wolf Heart
- Deal an additional 2 damage with melee and improvised weapons, and when throwing objects.
- Allies have Advantage on melee Attack Rolls against enemies within
2m / 5ft.
- Also has Resistance to Physical damage, and Advantage on Strength Checks and Saving throws.
- Cannot cast or concentrate on spells.
Rage ends early if the barbarian didn't attack an enemy or take damage since their last turn.
Condition: Rage Impeded
How to learn
- Class level 1: Barbarian
|Subclasses||Berserker • Wildheart • Wild Magic|
|Rage||Rage • Frenzy • Bear Heart • Eagle Heart • Elk Heart • Tiger Heart • Wolf Heart • Rage: Wild Magic|
|Other Class Features||Unarmoured Defence • Reckless Attack • Danger Sense • Extra Attack • Fast Movement • Feral Instinct • Brutal Critical • Relentless Rage|