Rage is a Barbarian Bonus Action and Class Feature. Enter a Rage to gain Resistance against physical damage, deal extra melee and thrown damage, and Advantage on Strength Checks and Saving Throws. Wearing Heavy Armour triggers the Rage Impeded Condition, removing most benefits of Rage.
Available only in combat.
While Raging, you are stronger, and you deal 2 extra damage with melee and improvised weapons, and when throwing objects.
Rage ends early if you don't attack an enemy or take damage each turn.
You can't cast or concentrate on spells while raging.
- Bonus action + Rage Charge
- Range: Self
At Higher Levels
At level 9, the bonus damage to attacks granted by Rage increases to +3.
- Deals an additional 2 damage with melee and improvised weapons, and while throwing objects.
- Has Resistance to Physical damage, and Advantage on Strength Checks and Saving throws.
- Cannot cast or concentrate on Spells.
Rage ends early if the Barbarian didn't attack an enemy or take damage since their last turn.
Condition: Rage Impeded
How to learn
- Class level 1: Barbarian
- Attacks made against non-hostile (but not allied) creatures count towards maintaining the effect.
- Rage cannot be used while being Calmed.
|Subclasses||Berserker • Wildheart • Wild Magic|
|Rage||Rage • Frenzy • Bear Heart • Eagle Heart • Elk Heart • Tiger Heart • Wolf Heart • Rage: Wild Magic|
|Other Class Features||Unarmoured Defence • Reckless Attack • Danger Sense • Extra Attack • Fast Movement • Feral Instinct • Brutal Critical • Relentless Rage|