Mage Armour (Condition)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Base Armour Class is 13.
- The normal base Armour Class is 10.
- Mage Armour does not stack with Unarmoured Defence (Barbarian), Unarmoured Defence (Monk), Draconic Resilience or Barkskin.
- If you have any of these and/or Mage Armour you will only get the benefit of the one that gives the most Armour Class.
- Mage Armour can work while in Wild Shape as long as you have no armour equipped in any slot before transforming.
- This effect only works on forms with a base Armour Class of less than 13.
- Mage Armour does not count as armour for things like Defence