The Chapel Entrance is located on the cliff north of the Ravaged Beach.
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
Related Locations[edit | edit source]
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
A group of looters are trying to gain entrance into the Overgrown Ruins. While the rest of them are below in the Bedchamber, some remain above-ground at the Chapel Entrance.
Other Information[edit | edit source]
Getting to the Refectory[edit | edit source]
The Chapel Entrance offers two ways to enter the Refectory below.
- An Ornate Door reached by heading down the steps of the Chapel Entrance. This door is locked and cannot be destroyed. It can be Lockpicked. Alternatively, if you interact with the door, the guard inside, Andorn, will speak with you. He can be Persuaded or Intimidated to open the door.
- There is a coiled rope holding a suspended Foundation Block above a cracked tile. If the coiled rope is damaged and destroyed by an attack, the foundation block will fall, dealing 50Physical damage to creatures below it and crashing through the floor into the Refectory below. This hole can be Jumped through.
- Regardless of how you enter the Refectory the bandits waiting inside will turn hostile.
Getting to the Dank Crypt[edit | edit source]
- Around the east cliffside of the Chapel Entrance, at the end of the path, is a locked trapdoor X: 318 Y: 362. It can be picked but has a high difficulty (20). This trapdoor leads to the Dank Crypt.
Treasure[edit | edit source]
- Around the east cliffside of the Chapel Entrance at X: 302 Y: 338 is a buried chest.