Camp followers are characters that travel with the player’s party and they often remain at camp. Unlike companions, they cannot be asked to join the party.
They usually fulfill certain roles, such as resurrecting dead players or providing lore.
List of camp followers[edit | edit source]
Act One[edit | edit source]
Volothamp Geddarm, a bard who attempts to remove the tadpole.
Act Two[edit | edit source]
Act Three[edit | edit source]
Circumstantial[edit | edit source]
List of pets[edit | edit source]
Act 1[edit | edit source]
Scratch, a dog.
Act 3[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
People[edit | edit source]
- Withers: Can be found and awakened at the Dank Crypt.
- Volo: Can be found at the Secluded Grove and later rescued from goblins at the Goblin Camp.
- Barcus Wroot: The player has to first rescue him at Moonhaven and later at Grymforge.
- Arabella: Can be found infront of the House of Healing graveyard.
Pets[edit | edit source]
- Scratch: northeast of Moonhaven.
- Owlbear cub: in a cave near the entrance of Moonhaven. The player has to enter, meet the Owlbear's mother, then leave and enter again. Later, it can be found at the Goblin Camp where the player can agree to play Chicken Chase or just persuade the goblins to release the cub. It'll take many rests for the Owlbear to arrive.