|Movement Speed||6m / 20ft|
|Weight||35kg / 70lbs|
|Experience on kill||25|
Gimblebock is a Gnome NPC in Baldur's Gate 3. He is one of the leaders of the bandits that are raiding the Overgrown Ruins. Highly aggressive and selfish, he is quick to start a fight under the assumption you're trying to steal whatever treasure is on the crashed Nautiloid and in the ruins he is guarding.
Chapter One[edit | edit source]
Gimblebock can be found at the Chapel Entrance with Quelenna, Taman, and Warryn. When the player approaches, he will automatically engage them in conversation and ask them to leave. The player is able to use one of several Ability Checks, including Persuasion, Deception, Intimidation as well as a class-specific option from the Monk, Warlock and Fighter to make him and the others leave, or decide to attack them.
Resolving the situation peacefully will reward 50 Experience, however fighting the bandits will be worth 70, plus getting to take all their gear as well.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Main Hand Attack - Longsword[edit | edit source]
Attack Roll: +4
- Wields weapon two-handed.
Companion Approval[edit | edit source]
- (The Dark Urge) Strength DC 5 - "I don't want to hurt you, but provoke me, and I'll keep stabbing long after you're dead."
- Persuasion DC 10 - "That ship is full of monsters. I wouldn't go near it."
- Deception DC 12 - "I think that ship's an invasion force. Run while you can!"
- Intimidation DC 10 - "The only thing you own is your life. Leave before I take that, too."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of Patch 1, Gimblebock's race is simply "Gnome", without having a subrace specified (unlike his fellow bandit Warryn who is listed as a Rock Gnome). This may be a bug.