|High Harper of Baldur's Gate|
|Movement Speed||9m / 30ft|
|Weight||75kg / 150 lbs|
|Location||Last Light Inn|
|Family||Tate (adoptive child)|
Jord (adoptive child)
Jhessem (adoptive child)
Rion (adoptive child)
Fig (adoptive child)
|Voice actor||Tracy Wiles|
Jaheira is a Half-Elf character who previously appeared in both Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, and now makes a returning appearance in Baldur's Gate 3. She is initially introduced to the player during Act Two as an NPC, but if players make the right choices, she can eventually become a Camp Follower and party member.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- In Baldur's Gate 3, Jaheira has the Soldier background, and the default class of Druid. At subsequent level-ups, her default subclass is Circle of the Land, but the player can fully adjust her character build as desired.
- Jaheira is not available as an Origin during character creation, but having her in the party during Act Three offers the player a lot of unique interactions that heavily reference the prior Baldur's Gate games.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Recruitment[edit | edit source]
Jaheira can be fully recruited only after you have defeated Ketheric Thorm. Until then she is only a temporary companion. If the Last Light Inn is destroyed but you are still allied with her you can offer her to stay at your camp. She will do so but will not be available as a companion until Act 3.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Approval & Disapproval[edit | edit source]
Jaheira favors direct approaches and is not interested in flattery. She loves snarky jokes even at her own expense.
Main Article: Jaheira/Approval
Romance[edit | edit source]
Jaheira is not able to be romanced.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jaheira is voiced by Tracy Wiles, replacing Heidi Shannon from previous games.
- Unlike other companions, Jaheira, alongside Minsc, was revealed in a trailer at the Video Game Awards 2022.
- It was first revealed in an article that she and Minsc would be recruitable, but that they would not be available as Origin Characters.
- Jaheira has multiple references to her past voice lines, such as "Nature's servant awaits".
- Before going into Moonrise Towers she quotes Alaundo the Seer (...so sayeth the wise Alaundo). His prophecy was a central point in the first Baldur's Gate game.