The Dark Urge (Origin)
(Redirected from The Dark Urge/Gameplay)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This article is about the Dark Urge Origin. You may be looking for the character, which includes the full backstory.
- Content warning: This article contains sensitive content, including brief descriptions of realistic or graphic violence, and cruelty toward animals.
|The Dark Urge|
|Race||Any, White Dragonborn (default)|
|Movement Speed||9 m / 30 ft|
|Class||Any, Sorcerer (default) [[Category:Any, Sorcerer (default)s]]|
|Story Spoiler Page||Origin Page|
The origin adds new interactions, quests and opportunities for that character, and can be played as good, evil, or anything in-between.
|— The Dark Urge, fearing their dark desires in their Introduction cinematic.|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
You remember nothing of your past besides that you walked a path paved with blood. As you venture on, you find yourself inescapably drawn towards unimaginable cruelties. Where do these thoughts come from?
Personal quest[edit | edit source]
- See Also: The Urge
The Dark Urge's primary personal quest is called The Urge, and adds a unique storyline that surfaces over time as the true nature of The Dark Urge is revealed.
A character with the Dark Urge Origin remembers nothing of their past and are plagued with dark urges of violence and cruelty. Over the course of the game, the player can choose to resist or indulge in their character's urges, as they slowly learn more about their past and their nature, and will be presented with unique opportunities regardless of which path they follow.
History[edit | edit source]
See: The Dark Urge. Warning: this page contains unhidden major spoilers.
The Urge[edit | edit source]
Act One[edit | edit source]
Act Two[edit | edit source]
Act Three[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- The Dark Urge page for a more thorough overview of this character. Warning: this page contains unhidden major spoilers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The final origin character was revealed through Blood in Baldur's Gate ARG. The players controlled a detective investigating a chain of murders. On the final day of the ARG, The Dark Urge was revealed, along with Sceleritas Fel. The ARG ends with the white-scaled dragonborn killing the detective.
- The Dark Urge is nicknamed Durge by the community.