Overview[edit | edit source]
Spoiler warning: The following content contains unhidden spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Mechanically, The Hollow serves as a connective hub area for the Emerald Grove. In addition to providing easy access to other areas of the grove, it is also the home to several different traders, as well as several other important characters. It is also one of the locations where Shadowheart and Wyll can be recruited as companions, provided they haven't already joined the party.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Companions[edit | edit source]
- If not previously recruited on the Ravaged Beach, Shadowheart may be found and recruited near the oxen, at X: 223 Y: 544
- Wyll can be found and recruited near the combat training at X: 204 Y: 550
Traders[edit | edit source]
Others[edit | edit source]
- Meli Model.png
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Speak to the tiefling children training to fight.
- Speak to the man and the child arguing over a stolen locket.
- Speak to the tiefling child trying to sell goods.
- Speak to Aradin about why they went to the goblin camp.
- Speak to the three arguing tieflings about if they should leave or not.
- Speak to Komira as you head into the Sacred grove about her daughter.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Notable items obtained in this location, whether looted, purchased, or obtained as a quest reward:
Hidden treasure[edit | edit source]
- The haystack by the two oxen tended by Toron. To reveal this location, players who are under the effect of Speak with Animals may talk to the Bored Ox or else pass a DC 7 Perception check.
- Past the oxen, where Doni loiters, there's a pair of Metallic Gloves lying on the horse cart. They can be picked up without it counting as stealing. The locked Travel-Worn Chest right aside the cart is also worth checking.
- Behind the storage shed where you find Pandirna there's a pouch on the ground with a good amount of riches. The player can access the storage from both sides: either by using a lockpick action on the front door (a forbidden action), or climbing into the roof on the back via the Makeshift Prison. Caution: there's exploding plants along this path that are only revealed by an ability check.