Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement Speed||9m / 30ft|
|Weight||60kg / 120lbs|
Act One[edit | edit source]
If the player has Lae'zel in your party Zorru will question her presence. Lae'zel will order Zorru to bow, if the player allows this to happen you will gain approval with Lae'zel and disapproval with Shadowheart. If you do not force Zorru to bow then Shadowheart gains approval instead, and Lae'zel gains disapproval.
The player can also question Zorru over the whereabouts of the nearby Githyanki Crèche. He will give information that updates the players map with a marker. This will also update the the quest Find the Githyanki Crèche.
Companion Approval[edit | edit source]
Approach Zorru with Lae'zel in the group
- "Yes. And I suggest you do as she says" OR "You heard the woman. Bow."
- Wait for the tiefling to obey. OR "She's serious. You'd better get on your knees. Fast."
- Take over the interrogation AND order Lae'zel to stand down. (Might be an option to take over without approval changes before Zorru is bowing.)
- Tell Zorru to take a breath or stand back up AND get the information.
- Tell Zorru to take a breath or stand back up AND let him leave
Talking to Lae'zel after the interrogation (Some options vary depending on who did the interrogation)
- "Do you plan to be that rough with everyone we meet?"
- Halfling - "Goodness me - that's a terrible way to make friends. Must you be so rough?"
- "You're a dab hand at interrogations . we might need that skill again."