Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main Page > Character Creation > Backgrounds > Guild Artisan
"You skill in a particular craft has earned you membership in a mercantile guild, offering privileges and protection while engaging in your art. Repairing and discovering rare crafts will bring new inspiration."
Background Features[edit | edit source]
- Insight Proficiency: Gain Proficiency with Wisdom (Insight) Ability Checks.
- Persuasion Proficiency: Gain Proficiency with Charisma (Persuasion) Ability Checks.
Inspirations[edit | edit source]
Spoiler warning: The following content may contain story spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Act One[edit | edit source]
- A Golden Masterpiece: Sell an item worth at least 1000 gold.
- An Acquired Taste: Drink one of Ethel's unique potions.
- An Artist in Need: Rescue Oskar the painter from the Zhentarim.
- A New Vision: Reforge the broken spear.
- In Working Order: Repair the elevator in the Zhentarim hideout.
- Mind Over Mushroom: Gather ingredients for Omeluum's potion.
- Regeneration: Restore power to the elevator in the Arcane Tower.
- The Apprentice Turns Master: Craft Nettie's antidote in the cauldron.
- The Finest Ingredients: Create a masterwork item from Sussur Bark.
- The Spider's Gift: Identify the drow armour near Waukeen's Rest.
- Treasure & Tramp: Observe the effects of the Chest of the Mundane.
- Valued Costumer: Trade with someone who has High approval of you.