Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main Page > Character Creation > Backgrounds > Noble
"You were raised in a family among the social elite, accustomed to power and privilege. Accumulating renown, power, and loyalty will raise your status."
Background Features[edit | edit source]
- History Proficiency: Gain Proficiency with Intelligence (History) Ability Checks.
- Persuasion Proficiency: Gain Proficiency with Charisma (Persuasion) Ability Checks.
Inspirations[edit | edit source]
Spoiler warning: The following content may contain story spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Act One[edit | edit source]
- A Man Of Many Talents: Expand your retinue by bringing Volo to camp.
- Blueblood Solidarity: Learn Wyll's family history.
- Bodyguards For Hire: Recruit the ogres to protect you.
- Dragon's Horde: Have at least 2000 gold among the party.
- Eldritch Authority: Become a True Soul.
- Fine By Me: Use your wealth to bribe a guard.
- Lest Ye Be Judged: Learn Astarion's history as a magistrate.
- Noblesse Oblige: Dismiss a companion for interrupting a conversation.
- Penchant For Diplomacy: Reach a High level of approval with a companion.
- Protector Of The Duke: Rescue Counsellor Florrick from the burning inn.
- Soul For Sale: Acquire a Soul Coin for your personal collection.