Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main Page > Character Creation > Backgrounds > Urchin
"After surviving a poor and bleak childhood, you know how to make the most out of very little. Using your street smarts bolsters your spirit for the journey ahead."
Background Features[edit | edit source]
- Sleight of Hand Proficiency: Gain Proficiency with Dexterity (Sleight of Hand) Ability Checks.
- Stealth Proficiency: Gain Proficiency with Dexterity (Stealth) Ability Checks.
Inspirations[edit | edit source]
Spoiler warning: The following content may contain story spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Act One[edit | edit source]
- Artful Dodger: Earn Mattis's respect by taking his ring.
- Born Innocent: Save the owlbear cub from the goblins.
- Family Comes First: Encourage Meli to tell the truth about the amulet.
- Hunger Never Fades: Fill your plate at Raphael's House of Hope.
- Idolatry: Help Mol steal the Idol of Silvanus.
- Mercenary: Get some coin out of the Zhentarim survivors.
- Not On My Watch: Save Arabella from Kagha and her serpent.
- Protect Your Own: Protect the child who took the locket from Barth.
- Pyramid Scheme: Convince the ogres to work for you without giving them gold.
- Slaying The Piper: Rescue Mirkon from the harpies.
- The Allure of Coin: Steal from a child charmes by harpies.
- What Price Dignity?: Steal the toe ring from Crusher without getting caught.