Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weapon Actions are a type of Action granted to a character based on the type of weapon they are wielding. For example, bladed weapons such as Longswords will typically grant the Lacerate weapon action.
These actions are only usable once per Short Rest and are special in some way, normally able to do bonus damage, hit multiple targets, debilitate foes, or move the character.
In order to gain access to the Weapon Actions from a weapon, a creature must have Proficiency in that weapon type and have it equipped in the main hand or both hands (off-hand weapons do not grant Weapon Actions).
List of Weapon Actions[edit | edit source]
- Brace (Melee) (Expends Movement)
- Brace (Ranged) (Expends Movement)
- Concussive Smash
- Crippling Strike
- Flourish (Bonus Action)
- Hamstring Shot
- Mobile Shot (Bonus Action)
- Piercing Shot
- Piercing Strike
- Pommel Strike (Bonus Action)
- Prepare (Expends Movement)
- Rush Attack
- Tenacity (Reaction): When you miss an attack, deal Bludgeoning damage equal to your Strength Modifier (minimum 1).