Finish the Masterwork Weapon
Finish the Masterwork Weapon is a quest in Act One of Baldur's Gate 3. It can be acquired by picking up Highcliff's Journal in one of the houses in the Blighted Village or by looting Highcliff's Blueprints in the basement of the same house.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find a Sussur Tree.
- We found blueprints for masterwork weapons. All we need to forge one is some bark from a Sussur Tree.
- Take some bark from the Sussur Tree.
- We found a Sussur Tree. Now we need to take some of its bark.
- Forge a weapon.
- We've got the Sussur Bark - now we need to head back to the forge.
- We forged a masterwork dagger/sickle/greatsword.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
To forge a weapon, first light the furnace, then use the nearby bellows, then combine Sussur bark with the furnace. Finally, use a plain dagger, sickle, or greatsword in the active furnace to create a Sussur weapon that has +1 enchantment and the ability to silence on hit.