Save the Refugees
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Help the Grove.
- Rath believes that Halsin is the only one able to persuade Kagha to stop the ritual - and save the tieflings.
- Wyll wants to defeat the Goblin leaders to give the tieflings a chance once they're back on the road.
- Speak with Kagha.
- Kagha, the leader of the druids, ordered the tiefling to leave the grove. Zevlor fears they won't survive on the road and asked us to intervene.
- Return to Zevlor.
- Kagha wants us to make the tiefling leave - she fears the grove cannot support both them and itself.
- End the conflict.
- We found an interesting note involving Kagha. It might help us resolve the conflict in the grove.
- Kahga plans to seal the grove shut, while Zevlor won't leave until the roads are safe. We need to resolve this.
- Help the tiefling leave.
- The tieflings are safe - for now. But they still need to reach Baldur's Gate. That can't happen until the roads are safe from goblins.
- Talk to Zevlor.
- With the goblins defeated, the tieflings can safely return to the road. They will be happy to learn the news.
- Celebrate at Camp.
- Grateful for our help, the tieflings are celebrating our victory. Time to have some fun.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest will automatically transition when leaving towards the mountain pass or taking the elevator out of the Grymforge. Note that a message will pop up indicating to finish business before proceeding. If you continue, the quest will transition with the refugees being killed and the grove being sealed (as if one sided/let the Shadow druids seal the grove)
While it was believed that the quest would transition after a certain number of long rests, this has been proven false.