Jump to navigation Jump to search
Potions are Consumables that restore Hit Points or grant other Effects when consumed.
Using Potions[edit | edit source]
Potions can be consumed using a Bonus Action to grant an effect to a single creature.
Many potions can also be thrown using the Throw Action to grant - or inflict - the same effect on multiple creatures, typically in a 1m / 3ft radius.
List of Potions[edit | edit source]
Healing Potions[edit | edit source]
Healing Potions restore Hit Points when consumed.
- Potion of Healing
- Potion of Greater Healing
- Potion of Superior Healing (Not in EA)
- Potion of Supreme Healing (Not in EA)
Poisons[edit | edit source]
Poisons can be consumed to coat an equipped weapon, causing it to deal additional Poison damage for a brief time.
Utility Potions[edit | edit source]
Utility Potions have a variety of helpful - or harmful - effects when consumed.
- Basilisk Oil
- Duergar Antidote
- Elixir of Acid Resistance
- Elixir of Cold Resistance
- Elixir of Fire Resistance
- Elixir of Force Resistance
- Elixir of Lightning Resistance
- Elixir of Necrotic Resistance
- Elixir of Poison Resistance
- Elixir of Psychic Resistance
- Elixir of Radiant Resistance
- Elixir of Thunder Resistance
- Elixir of Hill Giant Strength
- Oil of Sharpness (Not in EA)
- Potion of Animal Speaking
- Potion of Fire Breath (Not in EA)
- Potion of Invisibility
- Potion of Sleep
- Potion of Speed
- Potion of Vitality